When the journey begin...

Monday, December 5, 2011

When it turns 27...!

04.12.2011~

When it comes to December, it will be special for me... Ok, actually, it juz becoz of =====> Its Sunday n its my birthday! 1st birthday as a wifey, how would it feels? 

What you ever wish for ur birthday? For me, i wish for lots of things every year... To be honest, i always wish for a wonderful birthday celebration... why? becoz i've never have any special event or occasion on my birthday... =( that sound so sad right? For me, birthday is not a day that im waiting for...i've ever wish it will never a day that we called as birthday...  

But for this year, x msuk December lagi Mr. Hubby dh ajak gi dinner @ our favourite place... Tony Romas... =) 

 Mr. Hubby ckp its gonna be early special dinner for me... erm though i sgt suke mkn TR tp early celebration is quite a frustration for me.. it means that will be nothing special on the day itself.... 

Well, early December, both my best friends ajak dinner... erm actually it is our xtvts to have dinner together n gossiping every month... biasala, girls' day out ;p however, i yg dh 8 months pregnant ni x lrt dh nk jln jejauh... itu pun mr husband insisted me to go out with the girls since dh lama gak kitorg x hang out... juz daily gossip @ gtalk memg x penah terlepas heheheh 


At that nite, kitorg had our dinner @ delicious MidV to celebrate my birthday budak2 ni ckp...heheh our favourite place sejak i x lrt nk jln jauh2... heheh thanx a lot girls for the dinner! really appreciate it...

On 3rd December, mr husband tgalkn i sorg2 kat umah... ok, ni agak sedey.. keje kata nye... n the next day will be busy with some other things gak... ergh... out of all weeks u have in 52 weeks a year, why should now? as early @ 8 a.m., mr husband dh hilang dr umah... i dh fed up... 

But, for what ever reason, the only thing that makes me happy is my little one... walaupun tgal sorg kt umah, i teringat masih ada yg perlu nk buat for the one inside me =) kebosanan yg melanda, i pun buka checklist n tgk ape yg nk kene buat... erm since the time is coming soon, i pun keluarkan semua bju baby n basuh utk di pack dlm beg baby =) 


Betol ckp org, anak ni membawa sinar bahagia dlm keluarga =) dpt bsuh baju baby ni pun buat i sgt happy for the whole day all alone @ home without my husband.... Later, dh ptg sket Mr. Husband call n pesan suruh siap2 n pki cntik2.. erk? nk gi mane? hehhe actually sejak preggy ni i memg serabai k... mekap pun mls, bju pun ikut mane yg muat...seriously i sgt mls nk pki cntik2... so, thats the reason he told me earlier tuk pki cntik2 k... ;p

After maghrib, kitorg kuar, nk gi dinner @ special place kata nye...setau i our special place as always the only one Tony Romas heheheh tp kali ni, seriously its special! Nk tau mane?.....
It was Imperial Chakri Palace @ KLCC! Ok, y this place? Ikut selera budak kecik lam perut ni yg suka mkn sotong goreng tepung...hahahhaha sejak preggy, one of my favourites food are seafoods... so, klu seafood, berpinggan2 mkn pun xpe ye korang... hehehhehe Makanan sini memg sedap... but seriously for me its quite pricey... tp Mr Husband ckp xpe, sekali sekala a.k.a setahun sekali je hahahahha


 Ni la i...muke happy dpt mkn byk...I was very happy k... Tq Mr Husband for the special dinner! Walaupun that nite we had booked movie "Ombak Rindu" for midnite show, due to kekenyangan...both of us mengantok sgt2... n we decided tuk blk umah n tdo je...tiket movie? BURN! heheheheh 

Oppsss terlupa... that nite Mr Husband pun blikan i......

Atas sebab-sebab kecomelan cupcakes ni, i sayang nk mkn k... tp yg red velvet tu dah selamat i telan hahahah



Ni la Mr Husband dengan makanannye =) 
Next day, on 4th, alhamdulillah, i bersyukur sgt this year which i rasa hidup i lengkap... Allah hadiahkan i suami yg penyayang yg membuatkan i gembira n sentiasa ada masa susah n senang... i pun bersyukur, insyaAllah both of us will be having out little precious one in January 2012... It is PERFECT! What else that i want in life? I wish both of us will be blessed with full of happiness and barakah till the end of our life...

In the evening, Mr. Husband ajak i blk Seremban, in laws residence... nk antar my sister in law to KLIA, ada training in Korea... Another family gathering =) But, i x assume there will be another celebration of my birthday.... 



Another cake for me =) hehehe malang nye, my baby not that into cakes... im a cake lover but sejak preggy, tgk cake pun x brapa nk lalu... juz once i teringin nk mkn red velvet, tu pun sebab byk sgt post in fb yg ckp red velvet is supremely super delicious... after that, i'll say NO to cake...huhuh

End of the day, it is a great year... a great birthday especially with new family (in laws)... lebih2 lagi my mother in law masakkn mknn favourite i... super awesome! Thanx a lot to my in laws family for the celebration... and especially for my beloved husband, it is a great day n a great future ahead to have you by my side... Please be there, i always need u... <3

Last but not least, special present this year so i bleh keep on blogging ;p 


It is super awesome device! Thank hubby... 

Till then~xoxo

p/s: i love u so much Mr. Husband...







No comments: