When the journey begin...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friday, The 13th~

13th January 2012... My beloved husband turns 33.... =) I wish to celebrate it more but due to my condition, it was celebrated @ our sweet home n simple cooking by me... i hope he was happy on that day...

Prior to 13th January, we went to Chakri Palace to have our special dinner as usual for celebrating his birthday... We chose Chakri Palace because of our little precious one favourite..."sotong goreng tepung"... hehe  

                                               Mr Husband menikmati makanan tak tgk sy pun ;p

Walaupun dah initially celebrated the birthday, i rasa x puashati sebab birthday ni only once a year... so i dgn x plan anything fikir something special for my beloved one...

                                     Flaky Chocolate for my beloved one from Baker's Cottage!

                                                           Happy 33th Birthday Sayang!

The next day, my husband n I blk Seremban to celebrate it with his family =) Family gathering day! Mcm biasa, my mother in law akan msk mcm2 mknn yg awesome heheheh baby was very happy, memg anak dragon our little precious one ni... kuat tol mkn....


                                            Another cake to celebrate the birthday boy heheh



I hope i'll see this happy face for years ahead... This is our 1st year celebrated ur birthday as my husband... I wish to celebrate it till end of my life with u... with more great years together in a happy family...

My dearest husband, Suhaime Raeze, i love u so much n i am very happy to be ur wife =) u r such a great husband.... Tq so much for everything... I'm sorry for all wrongdoings i've done to you for the time we have shared together... Happy 33th Birthday! xoxo <3


No comments: