When the journey begin...

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Long lost updates...

22.03.2015~
 
Fuh.... berhabuk since raya last year x update... ingatkan bila dh fulltime housewife bleh update blog selalu... konon2nya siap mcm2 perangkaan cerita nk tulis... tp akhir nya berkubur mcm tu je sebab mls nk buka laptop...sebab the moment I open up the laptop, the boys will have lots of activities menjahamkan barang.... hahaha YES, my boys both dh besar n boleh bersekongkol dlm membuli ibu diorg ni...

Anyway, Alhamdulillah since the last update, Allah has answered my prayers to have my Kandyhearts operates as usual... it operates even better than in KL/Seremban... Thank you Allah for the 'rezeki' and thanx a lot to my beloved supportive husband... So far, adalah rezeki sikit tuk I shopping menabung sikit2 tuk diri sendiri kan... maybe not that much and konsisten mcm masa kerja, but its there... which i have lots of times with the boys sampai dh x lrt nk gaduh everyday hahaha
 
I have lots to tell, lots to share... hope I will have time to update tips to travel with infant and toddler :-) (ni namanya post vacation syndrome yang x hbis lg... we just came back from Taiwan last 2 weeks)
 
The best news is I'm counting days to deliver my another soldier, another little boy of Raeze will be joining us soon in mid of May, insyaAllah... (3 boys to handle... sigh... that's really tough!)
 
I think enough for time being, i'll share with u some latest photos in next entry k... stay tune...
 
Lots of love~ xoxo

No comments: